That healthcare costs are rising isn't news to anybody but few people are aware of the size and scope of the increases. When taken as a whole, it's alarming. Telemedicine is an emerging trend that can help control these costs and the evidence of it's growing popularity is overwhelming. Youngevity's Telecare is uniquely positioned to be a leader in bringing telecare to the masses.
Learn How Teladoc Works
You wake up one morning with sudden cold-like symptoms: stuffy nose, cough, congestion. You have trouble getting an appointment with your existing doctor and you don’t want to miss time at work by sitting in an urgent care or ER waiting room. What to do?
See for yourself
This five minute video will show you what you can expect as a Youngevity Telecare member with Teladoc.
- A person/family enrolls with Youngevity TeleCare on this website and activates their account through our special portal (instructions provided to you in the welcome email).
- Each family member completes the Medical History questions.
- When needed, patient contacts Teladoc via toll free number, smart phone app or online and provides credentials.
- The patient consents to the telemedicine visit.
- The patient is routed to a doctor through the call center or the patient can schedule the appointment through their portal to “see” a physician in the appropriate state for a video or telephonic examination.
- The doctor documents a full medical record on our web based platform . The physician will complete the health assessment and any necessary prescriptive or diagnostic orders.
- This record can then be made available to the patient’s primary physician electronically if desired.
And can write prescriptions for...
- Bactrim DS™
- Tessalon Perles™
Offering THE BEST IN TELEHEALTH!
Sign up now to lock in the current promotional rate of $19.99 for the life of your membership.
This is NOT insurance nor is it intended to replace insurance. The plan is not insurance coverage and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00.
© 2020 Youngevity International, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Consults are not available outside of the U.S. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Teladoc phone consultations are available 24 hours, 7 days a week while video consultations are available during the hours of 7am to 9pm, 7 days a week.
- Youngevity International, Inc.
- 2400 Boswell Rd,
- Chula Vista, CA 91914